Adapting the full GNSS technology, FJD Autosteering Kit aims to maximize land use and farming productivity/efficiency with its high-accuracy(2.5cm) GNSS(GPS) auto-steering system, making farmer's life easier.
With such powerful features, it is also very easy to install. Now, let's follow the detailed steps to install the kit quickly.
Part 1: Check the Box
There should be 12 items in the packing box. You can also check the accessories by watching our unpacking video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVh0GnihT54
A: Larger size electric steering wheel assembly
B: Control terminal assembly
B1: Control terminal connecting base (II)
C: GNSS antennas
D: Spare parts + Mounting screw kit I (motor）
E: Mounting screw kit II（antenna connector）
G: Welded casing
H: Antenna connector
I: 4G antenna + radio antenna
J: IMU wiring harness + Intelligent main wiring harness (II) + Angle sensor extension wire (2m) + Steering motor connecting cable + Steering motor main power cable + #1 GNSS Feeder + #2 GNSS Feeder + Angle Sensor Assembly
Are they all there? If you miss any of the components, please contact us immediately so we can schedule a replacement. Now let's check the tools you're going to need:
Part 2: Get Ready to Start Installation
So far so good? Let’s move on. The installation can be divided into seven main steps.
Step 1: Installing Electric Steering Wheel
(1) First, you need to pull off the original steering wheel (Note: Please don't toss out the nuts after screwing them out, as they'll be used later).
(2) Then select the appropriate spline sleeve, put it in the steering motor, and fix it with screws.
(3) Second, install the motor bracket with the screw kit.
(4) Then install the mounted electric steering wheel assembly on the tractor (Note: Keep the motor plug near the shift lever in the cab).
(5) Next, tighten the corresponding standard components and screw in the nuts.
(6) Finally, cover it with the dust cover.
Step 2: Installing Angle Sensor
(1) First, select the appropriate angle sensor bracket.
(2) Next, fix the angle sensor and connect bracket with nuts, then install the sensor bracket you've just selected.
(3) Last, you need to remove the bolts on the front axle shaft, so you can put the assembled angle sensor onto it (Note: The angle sensor harness interface should follow the direction of the front axle bearing).
Step 3: Installing Altitude Angle Sensor
(1) Disassemble 1 bolt from the front axle shaft first.
(2) Then you just need to install the angle sensor assembly directly.
Step 4: Installing Antenna
(1) First, you should put together the black brackets and fix the first two screw holes at each end with screws, then use long screws to fix the Sucker Base onto middle holes of the bracket (Note: Screws face the inside as far as possible).
(2) Screw out the lifting screws, then install the antenna assembly.
(3) Second, adjust the sleeve weldment position (Note: Ensure that the 2 satellite antennas are symmetric and perpendicular to the centerline of tractor body. Band tape could be helpful at this moment).
(4) Install the sucker antenna. After that, install it to the sucker base.
Step 5: Installing IMU
(1) Install the IMU cable.
(2) Put the IMU at a horizontal position in the cab (Note: The IMU should be placed with the interface toward the vehicle driving direction).
(3) Then install the IMU with a welder.
Step 6: Installing Display Control Terminal
(1) Firstly, you should find an appropriate place to install it.
(2) Then fix the base with U-bolts.
(3) Fix the ball joint at the back of display control to the base.
(4) Then you just need to fix the display control.
The next part could be a little complicated, but don't worry, just follow the instructions and you'll finish your installation without any trouble!
Step 7: Installing Wiring Harness
(1) First, find out the power bus. Connect the red end to the battery anode, and connect the black end to the battery cathode, then connect the grey end to the smart main harness.
(2) Second, find out the motor power bus. The next thing you should do is to connect the square end to the motor and connect the circular end to the smart main harness.
(3) Third, find out the satellite feeder 1. Connect one end to the satellite 1 antenna, and connect the other end to the satellite 1 interface of display control terminal (Note: Satellite 1 antenna located at the right side of the cab).
(4) You're halfway there. Just hang in! Now, find the satellite feeder 2. Connect one end to the satellite 2 antenna and connect the other end to the satellite 2 interface of display control terminal (Note: Satellite 2 antenna located at the left side of the cab).
(5) Next, connect radio antenna to the radio antenna interface of the display control terminal, and connect 4G antenna to the 4G antenna interface of the display control terminal.
(6) Finally, find the smart main harness and connect the thickest wire to the display control terminal. After that, connect the remaining two yellow-edged wires with the interface on the angle sensor and IMU harness.
Congratulations! You have finished all the steps to install our Autosteering Kit. It's ready to go!
If there are any other questions, please feel free to contact us for more details.
+496 931 090 130(DE)
+48 717 079 292(PL)
We would be glad to help.